Responsibility for the processing of your personal data
TiTANA is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
What, how and for what purpose the data is obtained
TiTANA informs you that your personal data will be included in an automated data file under our responsibility and always in compliance with the provisions of Law LOPDGDD 03/2018 and RGPD 679/2016 on the Protection of Personal Data.
The personal data processed is: name and surname, ID card number (where applicable), gender, date of birth, children, postal address, email address, mobile phone number, bank details.
The data is mainly collected during the purchase process in our online shop or when subscribing to our newsletter. Registration is voluntary on the part of the data subject or their legal representative.
- TiTANA will use your data for the following purposes:
- To manage and process orders and purchases made through the online shop.
- To deal with queries made through the website.
- To send commercial information.
- For the administrative, fiscal and accounting management of the company.
- To create profiles or segmentation in order to analyse statistics on how the website is used and to determine tastes and preferences.
The personal data provided will be kept securely for as long as the relationship with TiTANA is maintained, until the interested party requests its deletion, or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Disclosure to third parties
TiTANA follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers in order to comply with its data protection obligations.
Data will be disclosed to third parties for the provision of the following services:
- Transport agencies
- Banks and savings banks
- Marketing and multidisciplinary professional services companies
- Technology and computer services
- Instant messaging
- Tax administration
You have the right to access, modify, delete, limit and oppose the processing of your personal data at any time, in accordance with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulations and the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data LOPDGDD 03/2018 and RGPD 679/2016.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.